Roselle P. O’Brien, M.A.
I am an holistic and certified Life Coach, Health & Nutrition Coach, Holistic Health Coach, and Therapeutic Arts Coach with more than thirty years of healthcare experience supporting individuals, groups, families, and communities.
My approach is holistic. I consider the whole person and their lives as a whole, always with the focus of supporting each individual and their journey towards optimal health, well-being—and reaching their goals.
- M.A. in Education (Goddard College)
- M.F.A., Creative Writing (Goddard College)
- M.A., Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Lesley University)
- B.A., Art/Fine Arts, Education (Bridgewater State University)
- Diploma, Nursing (WalthamWeston Hospital)
- Certified Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Certified Holistic Health Coach (Holistic Coach Academy)
- Certified Health & Nutrition Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Certified Therapeutic Arts Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Certified Group Life Coach (Transformation Academy)
- Coaching, Education, & Deep Communication (NTNU)
- Eco-Health Care (CELA)
- Nature Connectedness (University of Derby)
- Nutrition & Wellbeing (University of Aberdeen)
- Food as Medicine (Monash University)
- Food & Mood (Deakin University()
- Workplace Wellbeing (Lulea University)
- McLean/Harvard Institute of Coaching