We provide therapy, counseling, coaching, and support services for individuals, families, and groups living with chronic environmental illnesses.
Our approach is highly personalized, focusing on the needs of each individual. We understand that due to the nature of environmental and mast cell related diseases, in-person supports may not always be an option.
Services are offered by email, phone, video, and in combinations.
Psychotherapy | Creative Arts Therapy
Specialization Areas Include:
- EI, MCS, Mastocytosis, MCAS, mast cell related disorders
- Health and wellness management
- Grief and loss
- Life-style changes
- Chronic Illness
- Symptom management
- Disability insurance process counseling and support
Services & Rates Overview:
- All initial sessions are scheduled for 90 minutes and must be conducted via telephone, video conferencing, or in-person. Initial sessions are billed at the 60-minute rate
- The rates provided are for individual and family sessions
- Please contact us for information about groups and group rates
Reduced Rates are available including sliding fee scales and pro bono (no charge) sessions. Please contact us to discuss our reduced rates and payment options.
Holistic Life Coaching
Life coaching helps individuals maximize their potential and move their lives in a positive direction. An holistsic life coach looks at the whole person and, through a one-on-one coaching relationship, helps clients to navigate their life transitions, set goals, make important changes, manage symptoms, reduce stress, and more. Learn more about holistic life coaching
We offer consultation services to support individuals, families, healthcare and education professionals, groups, agencies, and communities at all levels of need. Learn more
IMPORTANT: Do not share confidential or personal information in any communication or message you may leave.
The Counseling Center at CELA responds to mail, emails, voicemail messages as quickly as possible, typically within two to three business days.
All rates are US dollars (USD) and are subject to change without notice. The most current rates are posted on The Counseling Center at CELA website.