The Counseling Center at CELA offers therapy, counseling, and support services for individuals, families, and groups living with chronic environmental illnesses. We work in partnership with clients and embrace an integrative and holistic approach to health, healing, and wellness.
- Provide psychotherapy, Creative Arts Therapy, counseling, and support services to individuals, families, and groups living with chronic environmental illnesses;
- Encourage and support individuals, families, and groups in maximizing and maintaining their optimum potential for wellness, health, and quality of life;
- Encourage and support individuals and groups through the use of Creative Arts Therapy and the expressive therapies;
- Support and advance the role of the creative arts in therapy, intermodal Creative Arts Therapy, and the expressive therapies;
- Promote and support research in the creative arts and the creative arts in therapy that deepens our understanding of their power and potential in healing, in personal growth, and in creating positive change for individuals, groups, and communities.
IMPORTANT: Do not share confidential or personal information in any communication or message you may leave.
The Counseling Center at CELA responds to mail, emails, voicemail messages as quickly as possible, typically within two to three business days.